Many companies would definitely benefit from CFO level services, but it isn’t cost effective at the present level of business to have a full-time position, so we offer services on a part-time, interim, or project basis with complete flexibility to meet your needs. Like never before, companies are facing pressure to reduce costs and optimize efficiency in order to remain competitive in the global marketplace. External Resources is your cost effective strategic solution partner to perform crucial tasks in accounting/financial management, raising capital, cost containment solutions, IT solutions, mergers & acquisitions, and other key financial solutions. We work with your team to develop systems and processes to manage your business in real-time. Whether you’re a start-up in any phase trying to get to the next level, a rapid growth company lacking the proper infrastructure, or a company facing other significant challenges, we have the expertise to be your solutions partner. We strive to provide a very attractive ROI on your investment in our services. We are highly committed to working in our community to help companies exceed their key financial objectives in an effort to facilitate local job creation.
The following is a partial list of the key consulting services we offer:
- Financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, and market research
- Due diligence and post-merger integration
- Comprehensive cost containment solutions
- Developing and maintaining solid relationships with conventional lending sources, capital companies, private equity, and investors
- Debt consolidation and re-financing solutions
- Write and update business plans, executive summaries, power point presentations
- Implementation of tight internal controls on all cash disbursements
- Implementation and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or “METRICS”
- Review strength of existing hardware/software applications
- Creating a “real-time” information environment to bring mission critical information right to your fingertips with minimal effort
- Business development, formation of strategic alliances, domestic and international expansion
- Board of Directors/Advisors
- Strategic planning for both turnarounds and rapid growth scenarios.
We have extensive experience in dozens of industries and successful engagements with an emphasis in family owned businesses, farming/agricultural, food packing/processing, distribution, “green” solutions/technologies, high-tech, real estate, and construction.
After an initial consultation to assess your specific needs, we will work together to create a plan of action. Our policy is to guarantee our work and aim for total client satisfaction. Win/win relationships are a requirement for us.
For additional information contact External Resources at 209-491-2200 or go to our Contact page.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and assisting you in finding the best solutions.